GALT Fortifier by Physica Energetics 90 capsules
Traditionally effective for Small Intestine Immune Support
Two capsules contain: Beta 1,3-D Glucan 300 mg, Colostrum (first 12 hour Organic Bovine) 900 mg, Fish protein 250 mg, Okra 100 mg, Pepsin 1:10,000 20 mg.
Dosage: 1-3 capsules daily between meals or as directed.
Traditionally provides effective support for:
- Peyer’s Patches
- Crohn’s / Dysbiosis / IBS
- Malabsorption syndromes
- Digestive disorders
- Immune deficiency
- The primary function of the small intestine is the digestion and assimilation of food and nutrients. During this process, it will also be exposed to food antigens, bacteria, viruses, fungi and other pathogens.
- More than 60% of the immune function of the body is contained in Gut Associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT). Located in the intestinal lining, GALT consists of lymphocytes, macrophages, Peyer’s Patches and lymph nodes.
- Peyer’s patches are lymphoid follicles in the small intestine. They consist of a layer of specialized epithelial cells, called M cells, which sit above follicles containing B and T lymphocytes. Similar in action of the rest of the immune system, M cells trap antigens from the gut and present them to the lymphocytes in the follicles below. This offers a quick and efficient immune response to invading pathogens or food antigens.
- Constant assault on the digestive system by acidic foods, bacteria, viruses, or other irritants can result in damage to the delicate lining of the small intestine. This damage impairs the digestive process, leading to poor absorption of nutrients and putrefaction of undigested food particles. Toxic by-products from bacteria that feed on undigested food particles add further to the destruction of the intestinal mucosa.
- In response to this constant assault, cells in the small intestine release a layer of protective mucus, seeking to lubricate and protect themselves from further damage. This layer of mucus however, also prevents access by digestive enzymes and immune cells to the food particles and antigens in the lumen of the small intestine.
- GALT Fortifier may assist in the repair of the small intestine via restoring digestive and immune function through the dissolution of excess mucus build-up whilst nourishing/igniting Peyer’s patches.
- Okra and pepsin work in concert to break down the excess, compromised mucus covering. Okra is a sticky, mucilaginous botanical substance capable of adhering to the built up mucus on the intestinal wall. This in turn allows the proteolytic enzyme pepsin to contact and break down excess protein-based mucus.
- Pre-digested white fish protein (Aminotides) provides essential amino acids and polypeptides to restore the integrity of the mucosal lining, while beta 1,3-D glucan and colostrum nourish the immune cells of the Peyer’s patches.
Nourishment of the Gut Associated Lymphoid Tissue with GALT Fortifier is traditionally effective for:
Stimulate interlukin-2, cytokines, and macro-phage action.
Provide essential immunoglobulins
Elevate non-specific antibodies
Increase white blood cells
Block viruses and bacteria from inhabiting the digestive tract and lungs
Reduce allergic/sensitivity reactions
GALT Fortifier is a superior remedy is designed to target gut-associated infections, inflammation, and/or immune healing strategies.
GALT Fortifier is strongly recommended as a first step in Restoring Cellular Communication Pathways to assist the patient in setting a healthy and balanced foundation upon which to build.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition.