Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, but what is amazing is how it provides a robust amount of health benefits! It has a long history of use in for oral health: numbing toothaches, slowing tooth decay, remineralizing teeth and more. 
Other health benefits include
- Powerful antioxidant: clove is full of antioxidants which reduce the effects of free radicals and protect against cancer. It has an ORAC value of 290,283 (wayyyy higher than blueberries)!
- Digestive Support: soothes indigestion, motion sickness, bloating and flatulence
- Respiratory Support: It has been shown to naturally combat harmful bacteria that can cause respiratory illnesses and other conditions.
- Yeast/Candida: Clove is a powerful agent to reduce yeast overgrowth. According to a study in Oral Microbiology & Immunology, it was observed that clove was as effective as nystatin, a drug commonly prescribed to manage yeast infections of the mouth (thrush), which can have a slew of ugly side effects.
- Immune Boosting: Eugenol, the main chemical component in clove essential oil, has been shown to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation of the cell, helping to defend against chronic diseases.
- Healthy Blood pressure: Eugenol has also been shown to dilate major arteries in the body helping to reduced blood pressure
- Liver protection and Anti-inflammatory: low doses of eugenol have been shown to protect the liver against disease. It was also observed that eugenol reverses inflammation and cellular oxidation, which helps combat aging!!
Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop 2 fluid ounces of liquid.*** only valid for pure therapeutic grade essential oils
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil with 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
To order or for more information, click the link below!